7 Fashion Tips for a Sunny Day
One sunny day I woke up thinking that Iâ€™ll wear my best outfit today. I had watched Sex and the city the other night and was still dreaming about having all the outfits Carrie Bradshaw had. With a smile, I looked outside my window and the sun glared at me. Suddenly, the pretty dress with embellishments and a body fit pattern seemed unattractive.
When the sun comes out we put want to take a break from our leather pants and skinny jeans. We want to embrace cotton and lose hanging clothes. Summer dresses get a chance to jump out of our wardrobes, flip flops and tie up flats get the front row seats and sunglasses gets added to our accessories.
1) Anytime, Anywhere outfitSummer Fashion is about comfort plus style. A pair of cotton shorts with a striped shirt will not only make you feel at ease but will also say no to all the sweat in that scorching heat. You can wear these at a beach party, on a coffee date, to college and for a casual day out.
2) Add some color to your Sunny DayA mini skirt is a big yes and that too in pretty rainbow colors will always steal the show. You can pair it up with a white basic t-shirt or a tank top. Get your hair summer ready and slip into your favorite tie up flats to add an edge to your look.
3) A mini dress for your day outA mini dress is a perfect way to own your style. Whether youâ€™re looking for something casual or a style which stands out, a mini dress will compliment both. A pair of flip flops for Sunday brunch with friends will suffice the look.
4) Summer Dress for your summer dateA 3/4th maxi dress with one shoulder pattern looks chic for your summer date. Pair it up with slip-on flats, a sling bag and a pair of sunglasses.
5) Box pleated skirt from the â€™90sBox-pleated skirts and polka dots have made a classic come back from the â€™90s. Pair your box pleated skirt with a polka dot 3/4th sleeve top. Your white sneakers and a pair of sunglasses will make the look street ready.
6) A tube dress for your sexy collarbonesA tube dress comes first to our mind when we think about summers. They are stylish, they are sexy and they beat the heat. You can wear your tube dress without thinking about matching outfits. Transparent flats will go with any color you choose to wear. A wide brown belt will make your outfit suave.
7) A maxi dressFlaunt your seasonal style with a maxi dress. If youâ€™re not keen to show some skin this summer, then there are a plethora of styles which a maxi dress will give you. A simple maxi dress with a bright color, a handbag and sunglasses is the look you want to try this summer.
Ace your summer fashion game with these cute outfits.